Tuesday, June 26, 2007

the most dysfunctional test, and hanging your brother 101

Bio mid year exam test was today! Sad to say... it was easy BUT FUCK LA you know when its easy and you haven't studied enough? Don't you just hate the feeling?

Anyways. In my case it was more than just not studying enough.

First, I was late. Wasn't much of a problem though even though the first 5 minutes was spent organizing my thoughts before starting to do my MCQs. They were pretty do-able so it wasn't so bad.

Structured question on evolution. Totally skipped it. 10 marks worth. Heck, I didn't even TOUCH my evolution notes so whatever.

Second, i'm still running the flu. My throat starting itching like mad suddenly, and everytime I swallowed, the itch just got worse. I had to cough, like mad cough but I restrained myself like crazy cause I didn't wanna disrupt others doing the paper. Swallow, tahan, swallow, tahan and I started tearing. I couldn't take it. I started tearing up so bad Hafizah thought I was crying.

I bet people thought it was 'omg i didn't study i am going to dieeeee' but no it really wasn't that.

Ms Ong came to me and asked me if I had medication to take. I said no while desperately wiping my tears away while trying to keep myself from gagging. Left the class and everyone STARED at me cause my eyes were teary.

I ran to the toilet and hacked my brains out. Drank water from the TAP several times, gargled, coughed and spat, blew my nose, neatened my hair and walked back to class looking as normal as I could.

Wasted a good 10 minutes on that.

And finally. Had an hour to do two essay questions, 40 marks. I was getting frantic so I gabra read part (a) of the first essay qn. Right before I started writing, I ended up glancing at part (b) and furiously wrote an entire essay on DNA replication. That was part (b).

After I finished it, I looked back at qn (a), and I went 'oh FUUUCK man got my concepts totally mixed up' in my head and absent mindedly crushed my essay and put it one side.

Did part (a) finally, then stared at (b).

'Wait, wasn't that what I wrote just now?'

My exclamation "SHIT!" alarmed the crap out of Ms Devi. I uncrumpled the ball of paper that had (b)'s answer and flattened it out as nicely as I could, as much as it didn't make a difference.

I very politely wrote at the very top of the page:

'I am very very very very extremely sorry for the state of this paper :( '

Luckily I know the bio tutors personally, except the chinese lady. So I can explain what kinda nonsensical circumstances produced that.

I think the whole thing's effin' hilarious. Next month i'll read this again and have a bledy good laugh at myself.

I have to study math now if I don't wanna fail tomorrow BUT I shall blog first.

So this morning before I left for school, Ash 'Fleetfoot' Smellybro decided to hotfoot it to Changi Village for like the millionth time this month, after kicking the neighbour's car several times.

See what I have to put up with? Before a fucking exam too. Your life doesn't suck, honest.

Anyway, I didn't bother pursuing him, he just runs and runs and gets tired after awhile. Pa was JUST starting a class in the ship simulator when I called, so I told him to conduct the class and get him when he's free to do it. Cause it's kinda bad that he has to rush out of meetings/cancel classes just to come all the way back to the eastside to pick up my brother from his quest to reach Changi Village via the TPE.

After the bio paper, I got Pa's msg saying he got Ash and he's home. I reached home and he had his legs bound.

Ok ok I know it sounds bad but fuck, I don't have to justify this to people who don't understand. Those who do, :)

He can walk around, just with small steps. Just now he was asking to be untied - I told him no, you're being punished, so just be a good boy.

But no. He tried to climb over the gate with his feet bound. He was almost successful in getting over if Maryjane (my maid LAH!) and I hadn't reached him first.

He was smart, he sat on the top of the gate and moved his feet over the edge. Before he could do it, I caught the bandage that bound his feet. At this point he almost got his legs over, so his bum was on the other side of the gate already. I was holding his feet on the other side, so can you IMAGINE? Hahaha. His knees were over on the side I was holding his feet so he didn't break any bones, unfortunately.

It was getting painful for him but if we had let him go, he'd just run off. Or at least try to. So I chopchop got the bandage and bound his hands. The idiot was struggling while hanging upside down. I had half the mind to tie his legs to the gate and leave him like that.

Finally, my maid let his legs go slowly though he still fell on his butt. Had to drag him into the house cause he's such a buffalo then he really started kicking up a fuss so we had to hog-tie him and tie him to the staircase railing.

I swear, he does this ALL THE TIME knowing my dad will rush back to his rescue. Stupid brat. And my dad, not only does he not come home at all now, he spoonfeeds and treats Ash like a baby. I was talking to Aresha about it this morning and she is FED UP.

She wants to rent a HDB flat and live with me. I want also. It won't give us peace of mind, but heck, time spent away from this nuthouse is respite.

Ahh. Dunno what's gonna happen already la. I think someone in my house has to die before my parents realise they have to do SOMETHING. Touchwood though.

Don't like this post?

Click.

No comments: