Tuesday, January 01, 2013

to answer all your questions

At this point in my life, the answer is bleah. Hopefully the only post about this shit low point in my life, I don't want any more reminders. And excuses to wallow.

Hello 2013! Big big plans you have for me and my life. Let's just keep looking forward, like a horse with blinders on.

(in 2012, I went for a massive Melbourne to Sydney coastal road trip with David Cooper for about 2 weeks. It was fantastic, saw and did things I thought only occurred in the recesses of my imagination.

I completed 3 weeks of equine placement at a equine clinic I shall not name. Had a great time and at the same time didn't. Too much going on at the same time as nothing at all. You like my riddles? Cemented my interest in horses but didn't get enough out of it. Ah well, lessons learnt.

Instead of coming home, I decided to spend my first full Aussie summer here since I had fewer holidays to play with and felt like spending Christmas and New Year's here with David and his family would be a good idea. And also to work heaps and earn some good moolah for graduation and the like. Boy did one and a half of those ideas fall flat on their asses.)

No comments: