Thursday, January 31, 2013

just dropkick

This scenario has been playing in my head all week. Ever since starting uni once again, i've had moments where I was put on the spot, asked a question about something I vaguely remember reading once last year for an exam. And didn't know the answer. Or knew it, but had no confidence in what I knew. And times where I've forgotten to do something, and other times where I wanted to say something, but didn't, then regretted it. Too much going on.

So each time any of the above happens, my mind immediately conjures an image of myself dropkicking my notebook. It's rather comical. My notebook isn't particularly great for dropkicking but amongst all my belongings at the time I felt it was the easiest I could part with in case I broke it (vs say... my phone or stethoscope, and a pen would be quite hard to dropkick). Today it all came to a boil and I finally dropkicked my notebook.

RxWorks, is a program that never disappoints in the disappointment department because it never actually works. Just dropkick.

Get into an accident that puts your car out of commission? Just dropkick.

Insurance company ruled against you despite the other driver being a reckless hack? Just dropkick.

Popped the cap of your phone bill to astronomical proportions? Just dropkick.

Answered a question wrong? Dropkick.

Spent 4 hours on an assignment worth nothing? Just dropkick.

Thank god tomorrow is Friday. I hope February brings better things.

No comments: