Sunday, January 13, 2013

milestone in life : got into a car accident

Not really gonna go into details, except to say that it was NOT my fault and that this lady was insane pulling out across oncoming traffic and into my way and then proceeded to blame me for it.

Somehow the insurance company isn't giving me quite the vote of confidence I needed to get my excess refunded (1.3k :O) but I've done everything I can. Also, the people I love have been such angels. First my parents said they were proud of me (lol?) and told me not to worry, it's just a car and most importantly I am safe. Despite Bidina's malfunctioning thermostat she drove about 30 minutes out of her way to work to send me to Richmond and Asami offered to drive me home the next morning after we had a night out of drinks and seeing Empra at the Corner Hotel in Richmond. Just as I was wrapping up my rather disappointing holidays. Oh well. TIME TO LOOK FORWARD GO!

No comments: