Sunday, June 03, 2012

t minus 11.5hours

So here I am. Swot vac has come and gone and I am about 5000% further behind schedule than I initially planned to be. The biggest shitter of an exam is tomorrow, although this year has been different. Since each subject is now an animal i.e Cattle, Birds, Pigs are all a subject each, they're all pretty much of equal difficulty because they all involve knowing the same depth of knowledge. Although tomorrow's exam is the most content heavy, doesn't mean it gets easier from there :(

So..
Monday : Dogs and Cats
Tuesday : Clinical Science
Wednesday : Small Ruminants (sheep and goats basically)
Thursday : Birds
Friday : Cattle

Each 30 lectures, (except Clinical Science). None of which I have finished in full :/

To all that I say....


All the bread was in the freezer so a hat of bread would've been unpleasant. Spawned from one of my favourite memes of all time. If you've seen it too, you are awesome.

Alright back to 90 pages of gastro notes in the next hour unless I want to sleep less than 7 hours tonight.

PS: DAVID HAS (APPLIED&PAID FOR) HIS PASSPORT! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH BOYYYY. Singapore adventures here we come!

1 comment:

H.Prakash said...

Gd luck for your exam! :)