Tuesday, June 05, 2012

to-do list for the next 5 weeks.

1. Dye my hair red
2. Get Ashwin's mp3 birthday present together
3. Get my scuba license (thank you Bidina <3)
4. Read and finish at least ONE book
5. Make a list of places in Singapore to bring David to, and COMPLETE ALL THE QUESTS!
6. Pierce my nose (QUoi?!)
7. ^^ Learn French (properly this time)
8. Catch up with everyone twice over AT LEAST

#3 I always wanted to but never had the balls to actually do it, and Bidina got some vetties together to buy me a scuba trip! And I get official certification to dive up (or down, rather) to a certain depth.

#4 I started reading the Qu'ran (English translation) but never got around to finishing it. So either I read that or.... read the Lord of the Rings again.

#5 I shall make the list and put it up here when I get around to making such a list. I've got a mental list at the moment.

#6 WHY THE HELL NOT. I've always wanted to know how that'd go down. Since I cannot afford a new tattoo at the moment, this will have to do.

#7 Yeah just one of those things. I will live in France briefly at some stage in my life. Well at least I want to.

2/9 exams down! Time to study some sheep!

No comments: