Tuesday, December 23, 2008

less than perfect christmas

Hmm, this year's end looks a bit blah. We only put up the tree and everything about 2 days ago, house is still in a mess, Mom is still a mess. But we'll still go ahead with the annual Christmas partay for shor.

Purple is the colour of the season for me. Got my eyebrows and nails done. Next up.... Purple highlights! Yeah...

Due to Christmas shopping money's been running like water out of the bank. On the flipside i've been spending time with lovely people.

Need to finish a bit more maybe today. Dessert and shopping with Asri yesterday was hilarious. I realized a really bitchy side of myself that doesn't rear its head too often.

Oh and turns out... I will be leaving MID-FEB. I need to be in school 19th February, and then 26th for orientation. So by the 17th would be good. This might mean i'd have to miss Valentine's Day, but I don't want to! :(

So it's either Vday and I leave on a weekday, or no Vday and I leave on the weekend. UGH

Leave on weekday - can celebrate Vday.
Leave on weekend - more people can come say bye, including NS goons.

Sigh.

Stalin yet again tried to escape. This time he got stuck halfway, and started squeaking his ratty butt off. I got a shock and tried to pull him out or push him back through but he just started squeaking and thrashing around more (but didn't try to bite me despite the pain and discomfort). He wiggled around and squeaked a bit more, before giving in and just slumped hanging down halfway out the cage.

I yelled out in shock and grabbed a couple of towels from the cupboard so I could grip him better, and slowly pulled him out through the bars. I chucked him back in the cage and just sat there.... dazed. The ordeal made me tear up, I just couldn't imagine if anything happened to him at that moment with me right there.

Gah. What a week, and it's only just begun. I hope our Christmas dinner lightens everything up.

No comments: