Monday, December 29, 2008

driving test in 5 days *bites nails*

Friday's driving lesson was terrible. I decided to wear shoes on a whim cos I thought it wouldn't be good idea to go barefoot on my TP, and boy was that the biggest mistake ever. My familiarity with clutch was completely fucked. Killed my confidence completely. I shall redeem myself during my lesson tomorrow.

It's not the end of the world if I fail, but I will be VERY bitter about it. So on my test date, barefoot it is. The worst part is that my instructor's flying off to China for holiday 2 DAYS BEFORE MY TP, and I can't use his car for the test! So i'm gonna be using some other instructor's Vios instead for my test! I just hope the clutch sensitivity is similar.

Wah just thinking about it gets me nervous. I need to check my blindspots even if I don't need to, and shouldn't keep pressing the accelerator too hard. But anyway, I googled some test tips to see if any other Singaporeans had their experiences to share, and I came across the STOMP forums. Some replies are just hilarious la.

" my advice to would be drivers is to be composed, confident and control & feel the car and the driver as a single entity. Feel intigrated with the CAR!! "

" Only crash victims feel integrated with the car. "

" Drive it like u normally would in Daytona! Vrooom....and do a 180 degree turn....stun the instructor! " <--- I cracked up really bad at this.

" den those who takin bikel license nid to go both road and circuit ah,if road the how mus tompang the tester ah,will lk dam funny if nid to do tt "

Hahahah tumpang the tester.

No comments: