Friday, March 21, 2008

road trip time!

To those who don't know, I will be in Malaysia for the next 3 days. I leave in approximately 8 hours but haven't quite packed. But I plan to bring dresses for the entire trip. So I don't need to worry about coordinating and all that shite. ALSO, we'll be driving the whole way. Expect roadtrip photos! Woo!

Rasputin is so cute. As I type this he's trying to find a secret compartment in my bag he can hide in when I go to KL. IF ONLY IT WAS SO EASY MR POTATOTUTIN :D
















Haha fatass ratty

Was at Relish on Tuesday night to EAT NOT TO WORK for once. And there was this new boy. My family and I had a good time, the burgers were good (of course) except my mom couldn't eat her Tofu Burger cause it was grilled on the same grill as the beef patties. So wasted.

Before I left I asked Sandra if she'd need me again, and she said.... I DON'T HAVE TO COME BACK! OMG YAY! AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa

Because of new staff. WOO! I AM FREE! Free to work at Wild Oats again, gosh its just a lovely feeling. Nothing against the Relish staff, but I just don't like restaurant work. Not that it's hard or anything, I just... don't like it. It's horribly boring, and the hours were bad for me. In February I earned a PITTANCE. A PITTANCE! I wanted to throw myself off a building after receiving my cheques.

I meant for this to be a longer entry but I am ever so busy :(

Till Monday!

No comments: