Friday, March 28, 2008

finally, free time.

Yeah, been doing way too many things at once. Sometimes I feel like superwoman.

Lets list it down;
Waitressing/Cashiering/Bartending (sorta) at Wild Oats
Tuition teacher
Helping Aresha with her media company and tings
Volunteering at the vet clinic
Doing all my damn university applications!
Aaaarrrrgblah
Oh and the laundry. WHAT.

On top of that, Maninichit the Maid from Myanmar is no longer working in our mad house. She took the highway, alright. The chaos of our house is sometimes just too much for the average maid to handle. So the house is in a nice cosy mess. Super patti has been coming over almost every morning to help send Ashwin to school, coz sometimes I just can't wake the hell up.

I shall be taking things slow in a few weeks, get my head straight, wait on the replies from the vet schools in Australia and look forward to a month in the UK, while babysitting the English Imports. Aniek and David will be flying in again next Friday! I CANNOT wait to see them because I really want to make their holiday here special, and Aunty Gogi's been telling us how excited they've been about coming here. And after everything they've been through too.

So first, I will stop going to the clinic in the next week. As much as I love it, I just have no more time anymore, and the PastaMania event Aresha is doing is just gonna get busier over the next two weeks, so I might as well stop. And i'll be off to the UK like 2 weeks after that.

After PastaMania I'm cutting off from Eight Communications. I'm fine with socializing and all the blah that goes along with it, but I just don't like the idea of living with my boss 24/7. Haha! And essentially it just doesn't interest me. What will my full-time job be in awhile? I haven't decided yet. Maybe teach tuition on a full-time basis.

Wild Oats I don't know. I'll be informing Mitch of my leave for about a month in May, and then decide after that if I wanna continue. Ma doesn't like the idea of me working as a waitress till next year, so a proper job it is. A desk job? Ehhhh... hmmm.

Well we'll see about that. I'll just worry about what I have to worry about at the moment, which is a horrible amout of many different things all jumbled together, if you can visualise that. It's headache inducing.

The only thing keeping me sane at the moment is welllll..... A someone. Don't know how long it'll last, don't know how far it'll go, but most importantly it's the most enjoyable thing so far this year. Worse part tho, is that my weekends are taken up by Wild Oats and tuition. But I cap it there, I will NOT DO ANY more WORK ON WEEKENDS because we've got so little time as it is :(

Okso, back to applications and what not. :O

No comments: