Saturday, January 19, 2008

hungover

For some reason, I cannot recall, for the life of me, how in the hell I got home last night, took off my earrings and jeans, put on boxers and went to bed. I also apparently emptied my bag of my headphones, cardigan, and socks that I bought when I went bowling with the girlfriends the other day.

But I do remember contemplating on whether to take off my eyeliner or not.

Yesterday was good though. Totally random idea to go out after work with Lani and Renie, Renie didn't go in the end so we went ahead to Timbre. Got there at 3, met an ex-Wild Oats employee - Ernie. And surprise surprise, Gerald was there! From TPJC. Random conversation, thought of heading to Kopitiam but decided to head to the east instead. Fucker already got his license, and is driving his mom's Honda.


Hopefully I can psycho him into going for adventures and stuff hehehe.

No comments: