Monday, January 14, 2008

boring, bored

The days have been pretty blah, and I guess this photo just sums it up.
























Oh-so-very... blah.

Can't be arsed to update, nothing exciting or blog-worthy has been happening.

Still no response from Liverpool or Royal Vet College. I think I am fucked.

Work-wise things have been okay, but cash-wise I am screwed.

The only reason why I miss school is because it takes up all my time. Now free time spent outside costs moolah. Time spent with friends have been great, but it deeply sickens me to be around people who think they're too good for you. At least i've been under that impression.

I need to be around more people. No, the customers at Wild Oats don't count.

Tomorrow i'll be up bright and early (about 12pm-ish) and start the day well. Otherwise this bout of laziness/apathy will become routine. And then I will crash and burn.

Already done with my to-do list for this week! It's a start.

To make this post less depressing, here are some photos I took randomly. The D80 has been nothing but kind to me.

















The booze at Wild Oats. No we don't get to drink any. ;)
























Went to visit a family friend when my aunt was in town from the UK. No this isn't the friend, but it's his pet owl. I shan't say no more, because it's daaaangerousss....


















Random furry little fella.

Will have more adventures soon - ice skating, bapuk stakeouts, you name it, i'll do it.

1 comment:

rajah said...

Great shots with the D80! Always wanted to take such good pictures but suffering from premature symptoms of parkinsons...shaky hands..