Friday, January 11, 2008

am i dead?

No not really. Haha.

Just been working. The PC's been down for ages for 1001 reasons, it's amazing it survived the past 5 years with no antivirus. It's also got a snazzy new printer, speakers, wireless mouse and keyboard after a little trip to Sim Lim.

Work has been alright, apart from being sent to Wild Oat's affiliated restaurants - Relish and Wild Rocket. If I wanted to work in a restaurant, I wouldn't have applied to work in the bar. It's not about whether it's more slack at Oats or not. I just DON'T WANT TO WORK IN A RESTAURANT, PERIOD.

It could be packed as hell at Wild Oats every damn day, I can and will do it with no complaints. I guess the only good thing was that I worked at Relish with Mimi and big/small Sam made me feel at home at Wild Rocket.

Enough about that though, I'll get over it soon enough as long as Mitch doesn't sack me because of what Mimi said. Le sigh.

On a totally different note, I have a new infatuation. With a boy that many a girl could only as much as fantasize about. I see him almost every other day i'm at work except weekends. I don't know how old he is, and neither do I know his name, but I do know he's Jeremy Monteiro's son. Singapore's very own 'King of Swing' has a studio directly next to the bar, and that's how I ended up finding this mysterious boy. Annoying thing is, I have gotten nothing close to even a trace of a smile, whereas everyone else, INCLUDING Daniel, got Hi's and even smiles from him.

I was talking to Mon about it over supper yesterday after work. All sorts of advice la I can get from him. So this time change tactics. I will have to stop looking at him whenever I can, as hard as it'll be because he is really, really, ridiculously good looking.

What if he's married? Lord.

:D

No comments: