Monday, August 27, 2007

recently i've taken to blogging in my head

Yeah. I just have some kickass lines in my head but after awhile they disappear.

I should:
a) Get a notebook and write them down
b) Be asking myself "Why in the name of fuck are you online blogging about stupid things when you should be studying?"

Weekend studying is never half as productive as weekday studying. Cause at least when it's a weekend, I can tell the damn difference.

So. My sister's new mattress came today, so the old one was shifted back onto the bedframe in my room. Sleepover anyone? You'll have an entire comfy bed to yourself :D

I'll be most definitely buying a D80 after the ezzems. Finally, a substantial hobby, and a reason to go out more often. And I now have.... 1,2..3... 12 dresses, including those to be worn with leggings. 4 of which I haven't worn. I need to stop. Well, I don't have anymore money anyway.

I think my family's going to the Night Safari on Tuesday night. Family-oriented fun it'll be, if my brother doesn't throw a bratty tantrum because a tapir is black and white or the Safari trams aren't Batmobiles or... the list can go on.

No comments: