Tuesday, August 07, 2007

i love the feeling of new underwear

Mimi and I bought underwear from the Metro closing down sale earlier. First G-string I bought myself. The first one I received though was from the Bahluls on my 16th haha.

It's super psychedelic.

And 2 others.

And I was kinda reminded of what I told Mimi last time.

When i'm not attached, I don't feel the need to buy new pretty undies. Ok la let's be honest, who is there to show right? Haha.

I used to buy new underwear left right centre like every other day. Now they've gone all loose and have thread sticking out everywhere and I never used to give a damn.

Buying such pretty things has rekindled my love for buying newer awesomer underwear.

Who needs to please a boyfriend when you can be happy in your underwear? :D

(of course that's only the case for now.... i hope)

No comments: