Sunday, August 05, 2007

oh sheesh

On a lighter note.

Yigang and I will be at NDP 07! Woo! Tickets courtesy of the fashja, who will be sitting in the VIP section. Well at least he said he got tickets. So. Ya.

I have never been to Max Brenner's at the esplanade. Yes I know shut up. So we'll be treating ourselves to some lovely chocolate fondue cause I was yelling into the phone to Yigang telling him we should.

Will be borrowing the D70S and a 300mm lens from the school the day before.

Life is good. But to enjoy guilt-free i'll be mugging my ass off on Monday and Tuesday, cause I'm going to Chinatown with the sister tomorrow.

Aunty Gogi's gone, she left earlier. Kinda sad la, she was the only person who'd actually tell my mom off, especially since she's been acting like something got stuck up her ass the past month. It's downright irritating, and at this point i'm very irritable.

Ahurrr.

No comments: