Wednesday, September 06, 2006

my brain is mush.

For the first time in my life for ANY exam, i'm studying 4 weeks in advance. Miraculous right? Well I have to, if I don't wanna retain. Which is the scariest shit ever lah. Emo-haired Paul told me to just retain cause it's BETTER. Wtf. Better my ass. I've got a lot on the line here! Council, OCIP, blahblahblah. Just cause my graduation cert won't say that I retained, ended up pulling out of OCIP and getting sacked from council on top of it, it won't have much else to say anyway.

Monday was the worst. 4 hours of chemistry class, then council exco meeting for 3 hours, and it dragged on even after we went to Tampines Mart MacD's to take a break. Went home and TRIED to study, but I felt so mentally exhausted I just read Negi Magi and went to sleep.

Tuesday had Math and Chem for hours, then me and Fatimah went for dinner at Seoul Garden with Chen Xi! Haha. At first he was gonna blanja both of us, until I told him I didn't have cash BUT had NETS. Me and my big mouth. So I ended up paying for myself. But it was still fun. Fatimah had to leave early, so me and Chen Xi went to Toys'R'Us to throw things at each other and fight with styrofoam swords.

It was a good break, but not good enough. Tried to study again, but the Mole is a pain in the ass. And that's just the LEAST bit of chemistry I have to worry about. I tell you, the secondary school syllabus is the biggest joke ever. Instead of teaching us LIES, they could've thought us stuff USEFUL for 'A'Level chemistry, but noooo.

Tonight I HAVE to start on... I dunno.. Chemical Bonding? Bahhhh. Such a pain in the ass, promos. And I still have Math and Bio to mug for. I HATE BLOGGING ABOUT EXAMS!

But that's the only thing on my mind right now.

2 comments:

Fad said...

helloooo...
hahaa..
hey..dun so stress kiez..
lets all mug..mug...mug..n...mug..
ookkkaaayyy... i think im the on esounding stress here...
hahahaha

Anonymous said...

hello im cherie. i duno y tt anonymous thing'll appear but ya... in any case jus droppin by to say HIIIII.. miss u !! as in seriously... miss ur rants n stupid comments... catch up ok ? lol ... tag our blog(cher&syl). link thru yilin under LOVES....... w a zillion bangs & kisses.. muack & tc.. MUGGERS UNITE!!!!