Sunday, September 03, 2006

cheers from the blotchy-faced one.

I went for a facial yesterday. And she squeezed the LIFE out of my face, I swear I almost cried. And i'm not gonna pop anymore antibiotics, cause the doc told me to give it another 2 months but no change so far. I was supposed to see him last week, but I had to cancel last minute cause of an OCIP meeting, so my next appointment is in the first week of OCTOBER. Sheesh.

So yeah. My skin is covered in blotches cause the facial lady really squeezed the living daylights out of my face.

Prom '06 is really killing me. A certain british teacher-in-charge, for my sake I guess I can't name names, is really not cooperating. Following other teachers advice, I should never EVER call him. So I smsed him. No reply. So I sent him an online message through the school's intranet system. Not only has he not replied, he hasn't even READ it.

Why do I need to contact him so badly? Cause he's in charge of setting up a meeting with the Ritz Carlton officials, and I need the date of the meeting so I can inform the J2s who are going. There's a chance the meeting is on Tuesday, and I need to know the date asappppp.

Working with him really makes you wanna rip your hair out. Not only does he NOT want help from other teachers, he'll rip your heart out, skewer it and barbeque it should you even SUGGEST the POSSIBILITY of employing more help for prom to ease his heavy workload.

He's like Miranda from the Devil Wears Prada. I brace myself every morning when the Prom committee has to meet him in his office, and he keeps saying the same thing.

'I'm not SCOLDING you, this is just a blunt exchange.'

But nobody dares to bring anything up cause nobody wants to challenge him in any way.

I understand he's busy and all, but all I need is some insurance that he has at least remembered to CALL the Ritz officials in the first place. GAHHHH!!!!

Okay i'll be going in 5 minutes so I can watch Life Isn't All Ha Ha Hee Hee. Can you believe it's a series and not a movie? Each episode is 90 minutes long. The first episode was pretty confusing initially cause I thought it was a movie.

And i've started to watch Miss Vasantham 2006. This year's contestants are MUCH better looking than last year's, but that's not why I watch it. I like to laugh at the way they speak, the annoying performances and the judges' errors in their grammar. Start watching horrrrr.

No comments: