Sunday, September 17, 2006

aruna will do the following things to reduce her acne problem.

1. Eat less heaty food (no more tom yam cup noodles :( )

2. Buy those everyday mask thingies

3. Stop washing my face with water and drying it with toilet paper in school. That is badbadbad. Will buy cleansing wipes from TM asap!

4. Stop scratching my face when i'm bored

5. I've stopped squeezing pimples, but I should try not to squeeze them even if they do explode by themselves

6. Stop/Continue going for facials? Cause apparently right, some make your skin worse. I dunno eh, my skin's become worse and my pores and more obvious. So how? Don't go lor.

7. I hate to say this... but STOP PLAYING BASKETBALL IN THE SUN with my class. WAAAAHHHH I cannot believe I just said that cause it's soooo much fun. And it reminds me of the times I had with 4E2, playing captain's ball with the WHOLE CLASS.

Too much sun's apparently really bad for the skin. And i'm getting darker so that's not good.

8. Fuck up those National Skin Centre MOTHERFUCKERS! I swear... I am gonna scream at the fucker first thing come October. ROAR! HELL HATH NO FURY SOMETHING SOMETHING!! AHH!!

9. Try not to stress-out so much and stick to 12am bedtimes on weekdays

Yep. So I guess that's about it. Then hopefully sometime soon I shall emerge a... person with a clearer complexion! I'm not expecting a miracle but i'm not asking for too much either.

Wah kao. I have crazy-ass emotional roller-coasters.

No comments: