Monday, June 08, 2009

reminisce



Everytime I hear this song, I get goosebumps. I always used to play this in the car awhile driving, along with the rest of Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness. I wish I was back home. Getting into the car, going to meet the boys, going for our next adventure.

I want adventures here too.

Tomorrow is the start of the exams. Thursday marks the end. Wat? Yes. I have a 3 day exam period, as opposed to having exams stretched for weeeeeks. Am not really complaining, it'll be as painful as taking off a plaster. Shut your eyes, flinch, and its over.

If things go badly, i'll drown my sorrows in booze at the Espy. If things go well, i'll celebrate with booze at the Espy. Because it's The Final Eclipse's first residency gig! Perfect timing. The hangover that will follow however, will have the worst timing ever.

Never mind, nothing like more free booze the next day to cure a hangover.

No comments: