Wednesday, June 24, 2009

the jig is up

FINALLY! I can now blog like a normal person. After weeks of lying to everyone, then surprising them, I can now tell everyone else I'M BACK!

Actually i've been back since the 12th, but a few days after that my mom and sister dragged me to the Philippines for holiday. Manila for 2 days, then Boracay for 4. Thoroughly enjoyed it, despite some minor setbacks. Boracay definitely has the best beach i've ever seen... Clear blue waters, powdery sand, CLEAN. I finally went snorkelling for the first time in my life. Bought an underwater camera and camwhored with Aresha for however long we could stay submerged. 

The water was so salty we kept floating up to the surface. But still so fucking gorgeous! 

I'm now browner than usual. The locals we befriended at a nearby reggae bar were almost too nice to us. We were there every night and made new friends every time. And on Boracay, the browner the better :D wish I could've stayed longer. 

Had a lot of hilarious moments... With Ya Boy Dineezy references, coral scrabble, Morales Senor the drunkard, and much much more..

Well now i'm back proper, and haven't really been up to much. I actually miss Australia! Or maybe just the cold. When I walked out of the airport I felt like I stepped into an oven. 

Met the boys a couple of times already. What was supposed to be ghosthunting turned into sitting at Blooie's, prank calling and making fun of the minority a the table (Najib and Paul). The prank calls were unbelievable... "Yeah just take down this number (Like U Hotline), and by the way this is Bob Dylan you're talking to.." HAHAHAHA

I tried prank calling Bryan pretending to be a lovesick girl who's had too many but I blanked out halfway and he heard the rest whispering in the background. Tonight I think we're watching a movie? I don't know, but I really need to catch up on my movies. Gonna download some asian horror movies and take it back with me and have a horror movie marathon with the rest.

I have several things I need to bring back to melb with me. The list now very recently includes a 40cm high wooden statue of a guy with a drum on his head for my apartment. Also - My ps2, logitech speakers, stationery (LOTS!), puma trainers, several pairs of heels, and AAAAH I WILL CONTINUE THIS LATER

No comments: