Friday, June 12, 2009

coming to the end of another chapter



The exams are over, pretty much half the year flew by and I hardly realized it, even after all the lazing around with time crawling by. Before you know it, i'll be done with pre-vet and going into full-fledged vet science, learning about anatomy and husbandry (amongst other things).

Just for tonight, I have my heater on full-blast, enjoying the heat for once. I miss my friends, I don't know what to do anymore. In semester 2 I have a camping trip in the works though :D

Thankfully I have Bidina and Geetha.. We had a stupid about of fun today, saying the pledge and singing the national anthem, drank Kilkenny Cream and rosé wine, taking the tram to the wrong side of St. Kilda, only catching The Final Eclipse's last TWO SONGS. We win at life.

But it was so nice to see Jai, Ephraim, Sanjay, Dom and Gerard again! They never fail to amuse... and they're so much fun to talk to. Never realised how much I missed Jai and Ephraim! They really brighten up my life here.

Well, things have settled, nothing to worry about anymore (except money, as always).

And we don't know just where our bones will rest
To dust I guess

No comments: