Friday, November 09, 2007

market failure and macroeconomic problems

I wish I had flawless skin. As effortlessly as everyone else. I am probably more hygienic than most people, yet still. I guess we all have our hangups.

It kills me that i've bought my prom dress but my skin still sucks. There's a way around it I suppose. I don't know how long shipping is supposed to take, but it hasn't arrived yet.
























I just hope it hasn't fallen off a ship and floated to Madagascar.

Oh yes, Christmas is coming. And of course it'll be a happening party at 407 Upper Changi Road. It always is.

When November comes around I always irritate people by asking them if they can 'smell' Christmas. No, seriously. I can. It's that feeling of joy that the year's ending, the holidays, the weather. The days just seem loads more carefree when the end of the year is coming. And I guess I associate that with Christmas.

There's only one thing in the way now.

Monday - Malay B Listening Compre
Tuesday - Chemistry P2
Wednesday - Economicssssss
Friday - Chemistry P1

And the following week;
Monday - Biology P3
Thursday - Biology P1

And then...... BLISS. All the money I haven't spent will be flying out of my wallet. I need a source of income so I'll have enough for the Chiangmai trip.

'O' Level Biology tuition, anyone?

No comments: