Wednesday, November 07, 2007

just a little sample...

Of how it feels after the exams. All major papers down, and hell week is over. Chem, Bio and Math crammed into two days. SEAB should fire the fucker who scheduled the papers. I thought Bio Chem Math students get it the worst, but actually it's the Bio Chem Math GEOG students. God.

Chem from 8 to 10am, Geog from 2 to 5pm on Monday. Bio from 8 to 10am then Math from 2 to 5pm.

Chem went great, Bio was so-so, Math was FANTASTIC! I finished in 2 hours, and re-did the paper again. But it kinda went that way for just about everyone, but I prayyy if there is a god (my favourite line for now) it'll push up my horrible Paper 1. It's hard to say for Bio and Chem cause there's still another 2 papers to go, and SPA. I'd have to say.. so far so good. But I don't wanna jump ahead and curse whatever good luck i've had so far. I don't want another repeat telecast of the O's.

K so anyway, Fatimah started hyperventilating really bad before the Math paper today. It was terrifying, she could barely breathe and started shaking. Her arms started going numb and cold and she was sweating like crazy. Thank god her dad came with an inhaler just before it got REALLY bad. You see what A levels does to us. It was really scary la, but thankfully the marking or something for her paper will be different cause she was having difficulty breathing during the paper itself.

Sharon charged in 10 minutes late for the paper carrying one shoe in her hand and her calculator and everything else in the other. She did her superwoman dash to her table, only to slip and fling her calculator several tables away. Mind you, we all have modest $150-$190 graphic calculators and she uses the $200+ silver edition and sent it flying. She probably fell asleep in the library again. I had to cover my mouth lest I let out an insensitive giggle or two.

So it's another 2 and a half weeks. This quarter of a day alone of not studying or worrying about studying feels so... foreign now. It's strange. All I did was take a shower and watch tv the entire time. I don't even feel as hungry as I usually would while I study.

Ahhh... gonna have some well deserved sleep and wake up late tomorrow. Then.... study econs. Gurgh.

Just a little more.

No comments: