Sunday, May 13, 2007

of tears, fevers, and ipod videos

I'll do this a la Zahra, quicknotes!

  • stepped down from the 21st council on tuesday, handed it over to the 22nd. they're alright, but i'm doubtful about our Prom Night '07. GG.
  • I didn't cry. I really wanted to though, I was practically distraught and all, but I just couldn't cry.
  • bought an iPod video 2 weeks ago. I was gonna pay my mom back for it in $50 instalments over 7 months, but she sent me an sms, saying that for every A I get, it's worth $50. "Deal or No Deal?" She smsed exactly that. So.... haha.
  • Next Wednesday i'm going to RJC for their Investiture with Zahra and Asri. I'm prepared for a bit of travelling, an excuse to leave school early, and whole lot of madass fun.
  • The JC1 mats in TPJC are MAD FUNNY. You probably dunno what's going on in this video, but its self-explanatory really. TPJC's soccer team can make it, it's just sad they have a coach like Mr Nordin.
  • My inner minah has been showing during TPJC soccer matches. It just isn't half as fun if there weren't any malay vulgarities to shout out loud.
So that's about it. I'm also now a fan of Heroes. I'll blog proper soon. PROMISE!

1 comment:

H.Prakash said...

quicknotes.
quickienotes
quickednotes.
this isn't going anywhere now, is it?