Saturday, May 26, 2007

bloodshot eyes

Yes Aruna is still alive.

I'm going through a really emo phase right now. No I don't mean black nail polish and wearing cardigans. I'm feeling emo about everything, and making things a bigger deal than it actually. Except today during TPJC Runway, but that's over la.

TPJC Runway 2007 was pretty good. They had external designers from La Salle and other JCs to show their stuff and it was pretty interesting. It was a great way to kick off the June holidays, despite how fucked up I was feeling. Had a very interesting, laugh-at-stupid-things dinner with Hafidz, and also learning the shocking truth about quite a number of people.

Oh yes, HOLIDAYS! Finally right! Whoever wants to go out, CALL ME. I WANT TO BE CALLED. But please please please refrain from late nights. And it's on a how-much-Aruna-studies-before-that basis. So cross your fingers and hope you have good timing.

Aresha's in Tokyo, and you'd think i'd be mad jealous but surprisingly i'm not. Aruna, not jealous about not going to Japan? HOMAIGORD! But no. Really.

I suppose for me to be truly jealous, she'd have to do all the things i've seen in Japan hour. Oh, and travel to remote mountains. Kyoto, Nara, Hokkaido, Okinawa, ESPECIALLY Okinawa by bullet train and enjoy hot springs and eat raw seafood. I've been reading too many comic books.

It all depends on where the DNB promoter brings her and OtherDude. I suppose it's not big deal for me to reveal his name, but just in case la. She's been talking to OtherDude quite a bit and I guess things may or may not get serious when she's there.

Ma's off to Hong Kong this Sunday and I will be spending my 5 days of freedom blissfully.... studying. Yes you read that right. The mugging has begun.

Oh, and I am BROKE. As in seriously. Strictly Simpang dinners please. Just for this month. I need to pay off a $150 debt. HAHA.

And. Possibly another $89 for those retro Panasonic headphones. Because I am sick and tired of scratchy bass during all the good parts in my Drum n Bass mixes on the iPod. And it doesn't bug fellow commuters. Which is good, cause I HATE to get irritated stares from people on buses and trains.

Ahh, ok. Feeling much less emo now. Who knows what'll happen tomorrow? Oh, it's one more day to the momster's departure! Yeay!

No comments: