Sunday, May 20, 2007

an obvious, obvious attraction.

I typed in www.blogger.com mindlessly, with absolutely no idea what I was gonna blog about.

I watched BLAAAADES OF GLORY YESTERDAY! Yay! I don't give two shits about Spiderman 3. I'd take a Will Ferrell and Napoleon Dynamite dude over stupid emo spiderman any day. Damn funny lah. It's the same kinda nonsensical humour I enjoyed from Derek Zoolander and Anchorman. Will Ferrell movies are the best I swear. I have the Talladega Nights DVD but I have yet to watch it. I will... Soon.

Strange though... Mon and I were laughing our asses off but the rest of the audience was quite.... passive. Except for the obviously HA HA funny parts. Singaporeans have a lousy sense of humour.

Yay blogger has an autosave function! Fina-fucking-lly. No more randomly lost entries.

So, yesterday, it was great. It's been damn bledy long since I went out to town to catch a movie. Or simply go to town. I don't like town la. Everything about that place is mad annoying.

After the movie we walked from The Cathay to PS to Far East. When you're walking with good company the distance passes so fast you don't realise it. I had 3 things to buy - iPod wall charger, a belated mother's day present, and Raushan's long overdue boxers HAHA. The Far East shopkeepers seem quite bent on ripping people off. $35 for a fucking charger! Eat shit la.

And the boxers nowadays are SO UGLY. Like.... disgusting. I only saw one which was remotely nice, the rest were just... eeeugggh. I bought myself a Little Miss Trouble t-shirt. Quite apt in certain situations i've been in this year ;)

But anyway. I saw about 5-10 girls wearing the same Little Miss Sunshine tee. I almost bought it but... no. Haha. I got mine for $15! After seeing them online for $25. Walked around wondering where we were gonna eat dinner, and decided on The Balcony cause I love the music they play there. And it looks so classy.

We had dinner and wine, it was oh-so-nice. Talked a lot of cock and made our way back.

And now it's the start of a shitty Sunday. Sometimes I wonder where my dad gets energy from to get angry with me. Its quite selective. If i'm invisible to him for quite a big part of the week, leave me alone for the rest.

I think I need to start talking like a meek, demure, frail little girl. Cause if I don't, everything I say gets twisted and people think i'm trying to pick a fight with them. No ok. No. You'd think my family after so long would realise it by now. And it's not what I say. It's my tone of voice. I hate it.

Sigh. The problems you have to go through cause you need an allowance and can't work.