Tuesday, January 02, 2007

picture of the year!

Actually, if I could, i'd put all my nice shots from Cambodia as my pictures of the year. But oh well, doing that just ruins the whole point.




















Blogger doesn't want to show its full size. Whatever lah. This golden haired boy's still sickeningly cute.

I don't know if i'll ever publicize my dA account. It seems so nice and personal now. Maybe one day when my photos actually get some sort of higher recognition, which I don't see happening anytime soon. A DSLR is definitely on my list of things to buy after my A'Levels when I start working.

I just have to.

1. DSLR (I guess for now there's no model in particular I want, cause you never know what'll be on the market by then, D80 sounds nice though)
2. Bass guitar
3. PS3
4. A tattoo! Only 1 person knows what i've set my heart on and I assure myself its 100% original, uncheesy and something I won't regret for the next 50 years or so :D
5. Do something super funky to my hair. Like braid my entire head or dye my entire head orange or try dreadlocks or ummm..... yeah that's about it.

That's what I got so far.

Since that one picture turned out pretty small, i'll post a few more.









































































That's all you get for now. Hehe.

No comments: