Tuesday, January 02, 2007

a 1-day-late new year post!

2007. Yay.

Oh and before I start. Sousand apologies for the previous two entries. Wasn't drunk, had just enough so that I didn't have to go through the puking and the hangover the next day. Felt under the weather too so I didn't wanna push it.

So... 2006. I must say if you took away my first year in JC, it probably would've been the shittiest year of my life. If I didn't have school to escape to, despite the mind-numblingly long hours and the shitload of work, I probably would've gone crazy. I guess it's all the interesting people i've gotten to know this past year. And all the interesting people i've gotten to know better :D

Then there was Council, Pre U Sem, OCIP ahhhh it's just all so overwhelming when you really think about it. But whenever I think back i'm thankful for every stressful moment, all those hilarious ones and sad ones at the same time.

Ah i'm not the sappy type. So let's just say 2006's bad things balanced out nicely with good things. And I got ACCCDE for promos so hey ho whatdyouknow it's more good than bad if I do say so myself.

My 2006 to 2007 transition song would have to beee... CRAZY. By Gnarls Barkley.

I dedicate my transition song to my brother. Because he's gone through so much just thinking about it would make me cry. And I hope that i'll always be around for him, because that's what siblings are for.

**

I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that place.
Even your emotions had an echo
In so much space

And when you're out there
Without care,
Yeah, I was out of touch
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
I just knew too much

Does that make me crazy?
Does that make me crazy?
Does that make me crazy?
Probably

And I hope that you are having the time of your life
But think twice, that's my only advice

Come on now, who do you, who do you, who do you, who do you think you are,
Ha ha ha bless your soul
You really think you're in control

Well, I think you're crazy
I think you're crazy
I think you're crazy
Just like me

My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on a limb
And all I remember is thinking, I want to be like them
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little it looked like fun
And it's no coincidence I've come
And I can die when I'm done

Maybe I'm crazy
Maybe you're crazy
Maybe we're crazy
Probably

**

In fact, I dedicate everything in 2006 to Ash.

Tomorrow's the first day of school! But the first 3 days will be orientation for Council, OGLs and the new batch so no lessons heheh.

I feel like eating chocolate now. And Final Fantasy 12 is the SHIZ!

*edit* i don't know why the font is so fucked up. it refuses to change. garrr.

No comments: