Sunday, January 14, 2007

chorray chorray!

I know I said i'd blog yesterday. But due to some unforseen circumstances - namely my brother flinging two laptops out the window onto the roof in the rain - I spent hours drying them and didn't have the time nor energy to blog after sitting through scolding Ash, scolding the maid then watching Borat.

Borat was shitty by the way. I expected to be roaring with laughter after watching his shows. But this movie was just... bad. But I only gather this from watching the beginning and five min intervals after that cause I kept falling asleep.

Tired la.

Today was a nice day though. Chose a new maid named Marie Jean. She's super smiley and according to Aresha has a very cheerful and eager voice. Met Raj after that at Plaza Singapura to watch him eat Carl's Jr cause I wasn't hungry haha. He gave me a 2007 calendar with golden retrievers all over it from perth! It's adorable.

Window shopped and viewed prospective birthday presents for my favourite person. I have my heart set on a certain something but haven't checked the price but I assume its around the price of the others I saw. Or at least I hope so. Walked to the Cathay to catch Deathnote 2, which is one of the shittiest sequels to an awesome movie that i've ever seen.

Window shopped a little more and went home. And now I should get off so I can watch South Park. Yay!

:D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya lah. u can update about RAJ but u can't update about spending time with me after SO GOD DAMN LONG right?

sheeeeeeeeeesh.

aroona said...

ehhhh what.

it's not like that and you know it okay. sorry la i didn't blog about it . i would've blogged about it if i blogged that night, but i didn't.

SORRY.