Saturday, August 26, 2006

love less.

www.ironhymen.com

HAHAHAHAHA. Ahh. HAHA.

It's fake (i think), so just go there and chuckle a bit.

Got a partay to go to in about an hour's time! Shangari's hip happenin' Bling and get a Fling or something along those lines. It's been what... 2 years since I went for a big birthday party? And I really mean big.

And I got an email invite to yet another party. From Ryan, a guy I got to know through Nicholas at the Coldplay concert. But I think i'll pass unless i'm bringing someone. And it's dangerously close to the big promo exams in October, so see how lorrr.

Speaking of promos, I hereby love JC1 exams. Each subject has ONE paper (except GP and MT), which ROCKS cause I only need to sit for 4 major major papers. And it all finished by the first week of October! Hoi mai gord! But after that, it's PW, preparation for the JC2 prom, Orientation 2007 and OCIP all the way.

NYah nyahnyah ok I'm gonna bathe now. Tomorrow is a Study Sunday. I love the ring to it.

P/S: The uglyass pink straps of my montrosity of a bag broke. So i'm back to using my Nightmare Before Christmas bag. Hurr.

No comments: