Sunday, August 13, 2006

aruna needs more shoes.

Yep. Redoing my boring blog layout so it's just as boring, but it's a change nonetheless.

I'm juggling ebay, frontpage, iTunes, YouTube, SomethingAwful forums and 3 msn convos at the same time. Shiok! Oh and eating chicken pie.

I've been eating chicken pie for the last 3 meals. Well, only cause my dad got 5 free from some function he went to, and nobody else in my house has been eating them.

We put up the 'For Sale' banner on our house. My parents have been scouring newspapers for houses and have been visiting open houses almost every other day. No luck so far :(

My mom did mention penthouses. I told her as long as its freehold and big enough for everyone, I guess it's fine. Dog will be fine too, she was never a big fan of grass anyway.

Roti's in the hospital (Aresha's pet ferret in Australia). I never met the little thing, but strangely I feel at some sort of loss. Touchwood she hopefully doesn't have cancer nor will die soon, so I will be able to see her at the end of the year when Aresha smuggles her in. Haha. Then maybe when I become a bigshot vet I can pass some ferret legalisation bill so we can start a ferret farm of sorts, cause they're so cute. Woohoo!

I went for a facial yesterday evening. Thankfully, I didn't leave the place with two black patches on my cheeks like last month cause the lady squeezed a bit too hard. So I looked like I got punched in both cheeks by someone with retardedly small fists. It was hilarious, until I had to go to school like that. Then the day after Panorama, after wearing so much concealer that my face was a totally different colour from the rest of my body, it peeled off with so much ease I cursed and swore more than I usually do.

Yay! I think we're bringing Dog to the beach today. After Ma and Pa see yet ANOTHER house.

Okay. Here's a list of things i've bought/auctioned for online:

1. Purple beach dress
2. Slippers with giant red hearts
3. Guess? tote bag which could be fake but it's so cute
4. A tentative pair of maryjanes.. I'm waiting for them to get back to me

Have I ever commented about Singapore Idol? I was talking to Sujana the other day, both of us squealing about the Coldplay concert at first, then she said Paul Twohill looks like a penis.

I want either Jonathan or Mathilda to win. They're the only ones who can sing, sheesh what is Singapore thinking? And maybe a small part of me is rooting for Hady too. But.. he's got that matmotor face lah. But he can sing.

Nurul is cute but cannot sing. Joakim WAS cute then got irritating. Jasmine + other chinese girl who was kicked out i'm not sure, just... no. Rahimah, Paul, are there anymore? They all SUCK. Haha I just love my baseless criticisms which require none and may actually kill some of my brain cells.

No comments: