Saturday, August 19, 2006

aruna likes ugly things.

Yes. I think I do. Cause everytime I pick out something I think is the most adorable thing in the universe, people around me go... OMG ARUNA, or EWW ARE YOU KIDDING? It's pathetically sad. I mean, if I didn't have all these critical people around me, I'd be walking around, head to toe in UGLY.

On the other hand, some people share the same taste as me. So it's not necessarily ugly, it just doesn't appeal to some. Or a lot, in my case.

Here's a perfect example.














I have a love-hate relationship with this sort-of-new bag I bought. When I first saw it, I HAD to have it, and it was 50% off. So I got it for $12.50. I liked the colour and all, but the straps just make me sick. The barf-inducing shade of pink makes me wanna throw the bag against the wall and hope it changes colour.

I went back to the shop again the other day. They put ANOTHER bag next to this one which was also on discount. It's exactly the same, except the straps were PEACH! I felt so cheated.

Sigh.

I've been doing 50% of my work lately, and I tomorrow I will be studying with Primela at Marine Parade. Yay me! I've been buying a lot of snacks lately too, and i'm starting to lose my waist. Shit shit.

Right so.. I feel like watching the movie my mom's watching downstairs while eating dinner. BAI!

No comments: