Wednesday, July 26, 2006

HOLY SHIT, LIKE, ARUNA IS BLOGGING!

Yes. I earned $200 in 7 hours on Sunday! That's more than your average post-o level wage per hour kay!

And I was home the whole time. Resizing pictures for a competition! It sounds easy... but when you have to do 400, it's not as fun as it seems.

Well so. Finally have time to blog proper, but I have an overdue Binomial assignment to finish. Oh and chemistry practical. Both overdue. Rargh.

So letsee. CO concert was on Saturday, and despite the fact that I was grounded, I had dinner outside and came home at 11pm. So maybe i'm off the hook! Just maybe.

I'm hoping to watch Nacho Libre this weekend after my dental appointment at some time in the afternoon I forgot. I keep forgetting the time, then I go there late, and Dr Motherfucking Siva takes it out on my teeth. Horrible shitbag.

Played in the inter-class Netball tourney last Friday in sneakers. That spells DEATH for your feet by the way. I don't understand how Kenneth and Meijuan run for PE in sneakers. My toes were on FIYAH! by the end of it. And being GK.. I was jumping here there everywhere. We didn't make it into the next round though.

So right. I'm almost on the right track for promos. Keyword: ALMOST. So I haven't started which sucks.

Oh I got selected for overseas CIP! Woohoo! I hope we get to go to Vietnammmm. Next week's the meeting with Mr Ong. I have yet to tell my parents, but whatever. I haven't spoken to the momster since yesterday cause she locked herself in her room the moment she came home. Pa's off 'meeting-the-people' as he does every Wednesday, which doesn't make a difference cause if he was home now he'd be sleeping anyway.

Ok finish. Hello Chirag! Haha.

No comments: