Sunday, July 30, 2006

ashwin smells like FARK!

He hasn't showered in awhile. So he smells. Really bad.

So anyway. Watched NACHO LIBRE with Surin today! It's damn bledy funny la. It's brainless humour.. but we all gotta laugh ourselves silly at no-brainers every once in awhile.

Yeh. It was still early and we had nothing else to do. So for some weird reason, we went to Fort Canning! Sucks that I didn't have the D70 this weekend. I'll be getting it for a weekend again next week though! Yay!

The weather was really pleasant and all. We sat down for hours watching people go by. The place is a lot smaller than I thought. Hur.

Tomorrow's Najib's OTHER sister's wedding. The first one was... 3 years ago? At Fort Canning. I still have they picture ahaha. But this one's gonna be a void-deck one in Bedok Interchange.

Oh. And we've put our house on sale. We're not in debt or whatever, we just need to upgrade. My parents, well actually Aresha realised the importance of everyone needing their own space. Ashwin, me, Ma, the maid are all in such a close proximity to each other it's driving everyone insane and probably accounts for how dysfunctional my family is. Haha.

Next Monday is the Softball open tourney. Practically our whole class has signed up.. so it's gonna be another tiring Monday evening. And it'll have repercussions on the rest of the week. Well, as long as my eyecandy is there I wouldn't mind it a single bit :D

Ah I can smell the Palmolive wafting through the stench of my dad's room. My brother finally smells human.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're with Surin?

aroona said...

i don't appreciate anonymous monkeys asking me personal questions.