Thursday, August 02, 2012

one of those days

I hate these days when I feel like i'm just going to suck at everything I'm going to embark on in the future. I know it's too early to call it, we've done fuckall vet work but it's just a feeling of impending doom.

But i'm guessing i'm just having one of those days. It fucking sucks.

Also.... Ever since my A Levels I have absolutely lost the ability to take any sort of study seriously enough till the last minute. Every. Single. Semester. I sit here at my desk at the start of the evening all determined, and actually not go on Facebook every 5 minutes but this shit still isn't productive! It's never nearly as productive as panic-mode study. Why? I take 3 hours to get through a 1 hour lecture. Why? Especially this year. But I guess now lectures are getting more condensed, like those new canned soups in the supermarkets that give you MORE soup for the soup you're getting. Are you feeling me? Yeah.

Yet another unproductive evening, I could've perhaps watched a nice movie, read a book, played my keyboard, but instead, I AM WASTING MY LIFE AT THIS DESK. Like I have for the past four fuckin' years. SHIT. I am so glad this is the last formal uni semester. I feel like i'm losing my fucking mind.

Alright.


Time for bed. 

No comments: