Monday, May 14, 2012

the city's only a 30 minute car ride away

I have found so little joy in living out here the past 5 months. I truly hate it. I have fallen into a deep dark abyss of online shopping - there are 3 things out there in postage world that I have yet to receive, it used to be 6. It is possibly the only thing I look forward to nowadays, a package in the mail. My ears have been fine-tuned to the sound of the postman's little postie bike as he zips from box to box. And the view of the postbox from my room is perfect.

Also, my rather large bedroom window faces mainly the driveway of our house, and of Yarrabee Dr. Everytime a car passes I look out the window without fail as if I were expecting a special guest. I always wish it's a blue Subaru wagon. Even though David lives a 5 minute drive away I feel the loneliest I have ever been this year. I suppose this is study depression. But I don't think it's study, I am pretty sure I will do the study that needs doing and I will pass all my exams (with mandatory freaking out about failing included). I think this is just the beginnings of depression in general.

This has become a recurring theme a few weeks from exams, every single semester. every year. The number of blog posts seems to correlate with the level of shit I feel like i'm in.

3 WEEKS TO EXAMS.
9 EXAMS SQUEEZED INTO TWO WEEKS.
5 WEEKS TILL I AM HOME.. Till I can refill my happy meters. 

No comments: