Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lady calls about my gumtree ad...


Me: hello?

Lady: hi....h-hi-

M: hi?

L: hi, how are you?

M: I'm good thanks....... how are you? *thoroughly puzzled* :S

L: I am good.. is your bed frame still available?

M: yes it is.

L: and how much is it?

M: $80. (Fucking hate it when people just need to read the damn ad properly to answer their inane questions..)

L: oh... and you live in Carlton? I live in Glenroy....

M: ooookaaay.... well when disassembled it fits in the back of a longish car.. like a wagon or a van.

L: oh I don't have any friends with that.. oh I don't know what to do... I have to arrange transport which is expensive. Nevermind it's okay thank you bye.

Whyyyy oh why would you call me and tell me you have no means to pick up something that I've stated 'pick up only' for? Are you a retard, lady? Why bother calling if you have no intention to pick it up? What a waste of time.

No comments: