Monday, August 09, 2010

Apart from recent injuries i've been feeling pretty good. My cast was just taken off, and although it's not 100%, I can do most day-to-day things without putting too much strain on my right hand. At the very least now I can write!

This week, I will study/do some form of work everyday excluding Wednesday (Paul's birthday surprise) and Saturday (work + ASAMI'S EP LAUNCH!). I sold 17 tickets to the launch. I swear I could've hit 30, but the gig's now sold out. So it's gonna be really really awesome.

Was supposed to go to work Saturday morning, but I passed out in the toilet. I got it going pretty rough I have to say. I even broke the glass toothbrush holder I bought, and I don't know how. But I heard it shatter as I fell. My head hit the door frame and I'm not sure at which point I blacked out. My head hurt so bad I had to miss work. Seriously... Am I suay or what? 2 days after I finally regain almost normal use of my hand, I injure my head (non-seriously).

Suayyy...

No comments: