Friday, August 27, 2010

I feel the need to shed. Ok that sounds weird, but rather.. the need to moult. Shed the sad, heartbroken, mildly depressed skin of before and be myself again. I know, I really need to get over myself right. But I don't quite know how? The depressing weather has made it all worse.

I feel like i'm being weighed down by what I was before, and i'm struggling to stand up and be the funbubble I used to be. I'm almost there, so close, yet so far. I thrive on meeting people and having fun and all i've been doing is sitting in bed but it's changing slowly. Today I had afternoon beers with Percy and Paul like the old times last year. The sun was out for about an hour or so and it was great. 2 jugs of beer turned into 5 :D

Spring starts next week. Winter's finally over with the start of the week at 18-19degrees. It's about fuckin' time. This weekend onwards, NEW ME! Starting with tomorrow's Into The Wild booze cruise down the Yarra. Gettin my mojo back, bit by bit.

No comments: