Monday, May 31, 2010

During big study periods, one should never neglect taking care of their skin (I never bother).

So after taking a lovely long hot shower I put on a face mask and came up with the brilliant idea of calling someone on skype and scaring the living shit out of them.

And THEN I realised it's now 3am and hardly anyone will be up this late on a Sunday.

Oh well.

This past week of hardcore studying is doing my head in. The last time I left the house was on Friday for end of semester drinks. Yikes. Despite the unspoken rule of SWOT VAC week of turning into a complete shut-in, I will be taking a break on Sunday to go see Ephraim and his band jam it out (feat. MY DJEMBE :D). At least it's being put to some use. I wish I had another one so people can come over and we can dish out beats together.

Another post-exam plan has cropped up. Thanks to Bidina and her resourcefulness, she's found tickets to Sydney on Tiger Airways for $20 each way. It's unconfirmed but it'll be one hell of a trip flying there with just a passport and wallet and coming back the next day hopefully in one piece.

The adventures that have transpired the past 6 months have been mindblowing. Let's see what the next 6 months have in storeee....

No comments: