Sunday, May 16, 2010

brr

It's REALLY starting to get chilly around here. And so far i've gone pretty far without bringing out my heater! Or my thermals. I think I should get an award. Just for tonight, my increased tolerance might have something to do with a newly acquired hot water bottle stuffed down my pyjama pants...

I honestly wonder how I survived 5 weeks in London during the big freeze if i'm finding this cold. I'm already missing the heat.. I never had too much trouble sleeping, even when it was 30 degrees at night with just the fan. Heck, Indian Summer was great. Just the right amount of heat and cool autumn breezes. Mmmm... London, summer 2011!! Fingers crossed.

Exams are rolling up and everyone's buckling down getting their study on. As i've been as well. Been studying consistently the past TWO WHOLE WEEKS (what, really?) and will continue doing so for the next 5 weeks till the end of exams. 6 papers... I WILL be prepared much unlike last year.

Post-exam plans are already underway. Most probably already know, I will 110% not be heading home this winter as i'll be spending 15 days on a sheep farm assisting in vetty things like births, and shit scooping.

Camping.. Might pass though. Who wants to sleep in the wintery cold outdoors?

No comments: