Sunday, December 20, 2009

i've lost the feeling in my hands

MEL - SG - UK - SG - MEL

Embarking on the 2nd leg of this mad journey tonight. It's been a nice 4 days. The idea of going to the UK with absolutely no money is scary.

I have semi-packed, not because i'm particularly hardworking, but because there was no real need to empty my suitcase over the last couple of days. The only real pain in the ass is going on a scavenger hunt around my house for a list of items my sister has compiled. Oh and wrapping Christmas presents.

Time for a shower. Next blog entry will be in the UK. Global blogging!

1 comment:

Aresha said...

Scavenger hunt? Of course, i thought it would be fun. Hahaha

Lucky I didn't write in riddles...

"It comes in a plastic case that rhymes with boob, paste it forms and foams later... plenty astocked' in mustafa senter"

WHO ARE YOU WHO ARE YOU