Tuesday, December 22, 2009

it is 1 degree celsius

Landed this morning at about 4.45am, it was -4 degrees outside Aresha's apartment. Saw remnants of snow from the week before. The driver took me thru Central London and it was as beautiful as I remember. I think London looks much better at night.

Today it was 1 degree. Was babysitting the 2 crazies when it started snowing! For the first time in my life, I saw real-time-falling-from-the-sky snow. In the 5pm darkness, we got our jackets and boots on and ran outside towards the riverside. I felt like such a kid! But it was lovely, even thrilling. Watching soft fluffs of snow fall from the sky, making snowballs as we ran along the deserted street by the river. I wanted to take pictures but it wasn't long before my hands went completely numb and hurt like a motherfucker. Even with gloves.

I HOPE IT SNOWS FOR CHRISTMAS. It'd be so romantic, and yet..

No comments: