Wednesday, May 27, 2009



Rest assured (or not), I am not dead. Time has begun to vegetate at home (not like I wasn't doing that already) and study. I've got a lot to cover, and so little time. Thank the moon, stars, milkyway, etc that i've already made it in. All I need to do now is pass.

My bed, even though you can't really see it, is pimpin'. Backside tore when I bought those covers but i'm so happy with them. Chinese emperor style sheets. Complete with a new double-sized comforter. I was using a comforter meant for a single bed, plus the shittiest mf-ing pillows in existance for the past 3 months. Courtesy of the million hours I spent in an orange vest, freezing my butt off at various tram stops around Melbourne I can actually afford things now!

Autumn's ending and winter's rolling in.. Am getting the hang of the cold, temperatures of 17 degrees are normal t-shirt weather now when it's sunny. I'm getting used to dressing appropriately... But I miss wearing shorts and dresses. Whenever the sun's out you'll see me sprawled somewhere on the grass basking like a.... lizard.

1 comment:

rak said...

hahah badentures of cicakwoman..
love the pic-- your face! hilarious!