Saturday, May 30, 2009

all hell is breakin' loose

I absolutely love this video. ZOMBIE RAAAVE!



Breakdancing skeletons losing their arms halfway. Hahaha.

Anyway, this is London E, and i'm going to see him tomorrow at The Espy! Free! Yay! Gonna drink at Ting's house first. Ahh, my first DNB gig here in Melbourne. And since I studied on the last day of school when everyone else with a social life is out partying now, i'm going to enjoy myself guilt-free tomorrow, until Sunday comes around and I again realise i'm running out of revision-time.

But The Espy really is a cool place. During Easter Sanjeev showed me the place.. It's like a derelict theatre building with a huge open concept with several rooms all done up in different themes.. And the character of the building still remains - peeling wallpaper, wooden beams and floor, booth seats etc. Very very nice place.

No comments: