Tuesday, November 04, 2008

With regards to the previous two entries.. It made me think about the whole ordeal.

When my sister told me what happened over the phone, without a second thought I left my friend's birthday party and rushed home. Determined to get my dad out by hook or by crook.

Thinking about it, turns out i'm not the most emotionally detached person I thought I was. I mean, of course, when it comes to family these things come naturally. But I thought I went cold prior to that. Cold on the inside. I could drop friends in an instant. No matter how close they were to me before. If you fuck up now, I leave you no room to make amends.

Because I simply don't care, if you don't care. It's a piece of logic one may find difficult to swallow. 3 more months.

Less depressing, more interesting things. I know this is severely overdue, but random snaps of here and there;



















Abandoned French Embassy at Cluny, definitely worth a second trip for artsy shots.

















Abandoned Lim Chu Kang HDB estate. Bitch and a half to find, and some unfortunate NSmen were having urban ops, which was interesting to watch for abit. Stray bullets on the floor, honking and screaming at a BMW that almost ran over a tottering pup, creepy scarecrows, rapping banglas and the last bit of Singapore that looks remotely like a kampung made it all worthwhile.

I like photos that remind us that our four-legged friends have elbows too.































Gonna be trooping around the Biennale with Rakky tomorrow, can't wait to get back into my photography proper. I have so much time on my hands now, but it'll pass quick so I gotta make the most of it. I hardly teach tuition anymore, but i've seriously made a killing so i'm pretty happy with myself.

P/s: Russell Peters was AWESOME. Aresha and I had super face cramps. He came up with the funniest jokes just on the spot from picking on random people. Those random people got to meet him afterwards! Argh!

His demeanor seems to have changed, a bit sadder. His jokes are still hilarious tho.

No comments: