Monday, October 06, 2008

just briefly

Been spending more and more time at the beach. Not that I mind. Just the other night Raushan and I saw two shooting stars. Made Daniel feel like shit for not joining us.

Weekends have been pretty awesome, if not drinking then just hanging out till the wee hours and talking about all sorts of nonsense with those two.

If all goes well, I will be heading up to KL this weekend with Lani, Ernie, Renie and her boyfriend. Things have almost been finalized, so i'll be off on Friday! Can't wait for the break. Tuition weeks are now Monday through Sunday which is thoroughly exhausting. I have been spending money through my nose so after the trip I will SAVE the moolah. With the exception of shopping for clothes for Australia.

Converse Warehouse Sale was friggin' amazing. Sneakers dirt cheap, Kappa slip-ons going for $10-$15! Converse sneakers going for $20-$50 at the most. Everlast sneakers all around $30. Bought myself an awesome pair of Converse for $30, with a pretty funkay design.

Semi-regret not buying checkered loafers! Bought a black Kappa jacket and a grey Michael Jackson-inspired Everlast jacket. Crowd was madness too, but thankfully since it was so cleverly hidden away a lot of people wouldn't have bothered. Primela was with me, and she picked up two pairs of Converse - 1 for work and 1 for going out. All thanks to Mon for the tip-off!

Now I just gotta wait for the Zara end of season sale so I can buy myself a spiffy jacket. And several interesting hats. They seem to spice up my mojo on the partying circuit. On Saturday a random short (albeit not bad looking) little man named David enlightened me with what people hide under their hats in his country. I never found out where he was from, but apparently they keep chickens under their hats.

Saturday night was the usual madness with Ernie and Lani involving MOS and Chinaone. Drinks were disgustingly expensive that night, don't know why. Thank god for King Kong and free entry! :D

MOS had a mad raid that kicked everyone, and I really mean EVERYONE out of MOS. Bumped into Ungku outside and he said they're closing down for renovations, then reopening under a new name. Well they had better, they did no justice to the MOS branding whatsoever.

But to kick everyone out? Its like the most recent nights out with the girls always end shitty, but things turned around when two random drunks kept inviting us to Living Room and couldn't even get their words straight. The 3 of us were falling off the squishy chairs from laughing way too much. Ernie's such a crackup.

















Was a good night regardless.
Thanks for the awesome photo Ungku! Haha Lani and her goondu face.

Long-ass week ahead before KL.. Could Friday take any longer?

No comments: