Thursday, October 16, 2008

eh....

I love this photo.
















Cos it really reflects the dysfunction of our trip. Was just an innocent photo of Lani & I when we first stepped into the Genting theme park. Everyone else wanted a piece of the action, of course.

Although i've been doing my social life a lot of justice lately...

My body is telling me otherwise. Not good. I need to start taking better care of myself.

Oh man, yesterday, after too many vodkas and a tequila shot I started telling guys to fuck off. Literally. Damn. Could've gotten into trouble for that.

Oh my god, it's already mid-October! Once Deepavali is over, then it'd be Halloween. Then after the kid's O Levels, Chiangmai! Then after that.... Some other holiday. Plus another KL trip. Then Christmas! New Year's! Driving test! :OOOOO

Traffic jam to paradise.

No comments: