Monday, February 18, 2008

broke and hungry

Had the strangest dream last night. That all of Channel 5's old shows were coming back, though airing at weird ass times like 2.41am. Aresha and I were ecstatic. I mean shows older than Growing Up, like that sketch show with Kumar but I can't remember the names.

Today I didn't head to the vet coz Willin's bringing everyone to lunch. Oh, and he's also in Cleo's 50 most eligible bachelors. HAHA! I was damn paranoid as to whether I was supposed to come or not, coz Willin made a 'list' according to Mimi and considering that I pissed Mitch off on Saturday night when I called him an asshole, so there was a chance I wasn't on that mysterious list. But anyways, I'm going!

A Level results are out soon. It's so horribly nerve wracking when I start to think about it. Even more so than the O's. I just hate that horrible build up of anxiety where they tell you the statistics THEN announce the people with straight As before releasing the results.

Ok ok. Expect the worst and I won't be disappointed. Because what's done is done. No amount of praying will change my answers, the marks, or the normal distribution curve.

Yesterday at the Boardwalk was fun. Took some alright photos. Forgot to clean the dust off my lens so now I gotta touch up the photos in Photoshop. I'd put up some photos now, but I gotta go shower SO I shall see you when I see you.

No comments: